By using the Eagle Island Publishing, LLC web sites (“Service”), a service of Eagle Island Publishing, LLC (“EIP”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). EIP reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service when necessary without notice.
These Terms of Service apply to users of the Service other than EIP’s Advertisers, Resellers and Marketers. The terms of the EIP Advertiser Service Agreement, the Reseller Agreement and/or the Referral Agreement shall control over these Terms of Service.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.EIP.com/terms-of-service/.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While EIP prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that EIP cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EIP will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).You are prohibited from the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction or of the United States of America.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
EIP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to advertising are subject to change upon 30-days notice from EIP. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the EIP Website (eagleislandpublishing.com) or the Service itself. EIP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Advertising or the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content. EIP does not pre-screen Content, but EIP and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2023 Eagle Island Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of code, composition, advertisemednts, articles, or visual design elements without express written permission from EIP.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that EIP uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, encryption, security, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You are prohibited from, adapting or hacking the Service or modifying another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, EIP, or any other EIP services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EIP.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EIP customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- EIP does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, advertisements, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that EIP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EIP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute advertisements, goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of EIP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and EIP and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EIP (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.